PHOTOGRAPHING THE SNOWDONIA MOUNTAINS by Nick Livesey
WITH A FOREWORD BY SIR CHRIS BONINGTON
To take great mountain photographs you’ve got to know where to be, when, and how to take them.
PHOTOGRAPHING THE SNOWDONIA MOUNTAINS answers those questions. It’s a hill walking guidebook, a photo-location guidebook, a safety in the hills manual, part biography, and is illustrated with over 300 stunning photographs. Maps are large OS colour and contoured relief maps.
Fifteen of the best mountain walks for photography are described, including shorter walks and roadside locations from which to take the best mountain images if you don’t want to walk far.
• 15 circular classic Snowdonia mountain routes
• 10 shorter walks and roadside locations for the best mountain views
• Maps are large OS colour and contoured relief maps.
• Mountain gear and safety advice
• Sat nav and map co-ordinates • Sun compass
• Best times to visit and seasonal highlights
• Photographic tips • Accessibility notes
• Travel information • The best places to stay, eat and drink